PREMIA Collaborator - Integrated Insurance Solution
PREMIA Collaborator is an interactive, insurance-specific Web portal solution that helps insurance companies enhance service levels, cut costs, and increase sales capabilities. With comprehensive administrative and CRM functionalities, seamless integration with the PREMIA suite, and an online payment gateway, this end-to-end, bilingual Supports English and Arabicsolution electronically bridges the gap between insurance companies, channel partners, customers, employees, and other external entities.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface with single login for General Insurance module
- Customizable, individual portals for customers, agents/brokers, and employees
- Provision for customers and agents to place quotations, intimate claims, add and view policy information, apply for policy endorsements, renewals etc.
- Comprehensive search and view features
- Instant access to downloadable insurance news, documents, and reports
- Comprehensive security features (e.g., secure server, user authentication, password encryption, virtual keyboard, webservices, layered architecture)
- Facility to issue full quote/ quick quote
- Automatic information collation, rating calculation, and definition of underwriting rules
- Claims intimation and tracking
- SMS and e-mail alerts
- Web charts / portlet application
- Adaptable to future requirements
- Expendable/ modifiable to integrate with other systems in future with minimal impact of changes
- Compatible for mobile access
- Has passed load testing and penetration testing
- Improved productivity and reduced business costs with online quotation/policy generation and minimal data entry
- Enhanced customer satisfaction with 24 X 7 support, quicker response time, instant data access, online premium payments, etc.
- Efficient handling of voluminous transactions
PREMIA Collaborator can also be deployed with Oracle Database 11g Release 2 on Oracle Linux 5.5 [and Web Server on Windows]
PREMIA Collaborator is now Oracle Exadata & Exalogic ready.