Framework's Portfolio Management module provides all of the functionality to account for both unitized and non-unitized investments. Robust accounting rules ensure consistent recording of information including full multi-currency to isolate currency fluctuations. Pre-defined splits enable the portfolio to be reported at investor level.
Partner capital accounts can be automatically updated in the fund general ledger and partner capital account reports produced.
The Porfolio Management module:
- allows all transactions and required structures to be modelled within the portfolio.
- provides an efficient and flexible transaction processing system.
- improves the control surrounding all transactions to reduce any potential errors while providing visibility on transaction processing.
- enables custom authorization processes to be attached to all transactions.
- ensures reporting across all possible transactions are simple, easy and efficient and that reports provide “look through” analysis to underlying investments with all possible groupings.
- minimizes manual inputs where possible allowing automatic uploading of transaction details to reduce user error.