Framework’s Investment Monitoring module allows the capture of detailed financial and statistical data on underlying investments spanning budgets, forecasts and actuals. Powerful tools are provided for comparison, identification of trends and key performance indicator (KPI) monitoring.
Automated analysis summarizes the KPIs required for investments throughout their life highlighting potential issues and improving decision making.
Framework’s reporting capabilities can draw together performance data along with narrative, holding and valuation information to provide investment reports.
The Investment Monitoring module:
- provides the capability to construct an efficient and controlled process to gather, analyze, value and report on investments.
- cuts the time taken to manipulate data with better controls over the process.
- automates the process of monitoring the data reducing time taken and likelihood of manual errors.
- can handle forecast models in both direct and fund investments and ensures forecasting data can be aggregated and analyzed using performance indexes such as IRRs.
- efficiently provides timely and accurate management information.
- places the key information available immediately on the investment manager’s desk.
- provides early warning/notification on issues with investment companies.