Framework’s Fundraising module provides a comprehensive view of all relationships allowing identification of opportunities for leveraging.
Fundraising campaigns can be orchestrated by filtering the central knowledge management database to target potential investors efficiently. The process can be driven through the application’s process management tool and mail shots can be disseminated quickly and accurately using MS Outlook.
The Fundraising module:
- provides a single area for all fundraising activities, permitting accurate management information across all fundraising processes.
- provides immediate access to all historic fundraising processes so relevant interested parties can be identified for possible inclusion in the current fund.
- provides live management information on the status of the fundraising process including any customized analysis during the process (e.g. probability weightings).
- provides a filtering ability allowing analysis of historic interest shown in the previous funds to allow a more intelligently targeted list of potential investors.
- tracks all activities associated with the fundraising process allowing one central area where a repository of all investor communication can be reached.
- collates and disseminates fund performance information to interested parties.