Framework's Fund Administration module enables all capital accounting
transactions to be recorded. Complex fund structures can be handled
consistently, reducing risk and costs while increasing control.
Partner capital accounts are automatically updated in the fund general ledger
and partner capital account reports produced.
The Fund Administration module:
- provides individual investor analysis and integrated easy
production of capital accounts.
- enables analysis and allocation of income and expenses
between Limited Partners and the General Partner.
- provides an easy and intuitive entry system for all
transactions that are automatically calculated and split amongst the
- enables all the transactions to be easily reported and
gross/net IRRs to be calculated.
- supports transfer between investors for one or more
- supplies a facility to ensure carry algorithms can be set
up providing management information showing the amount to hurdle and
calculation of the carry when conditions are met.
- provides a facility to cater for all types of management
fee algorithms to be automatically calculated reducing manual input and the
likelihood of errors.