Framework’s Capital Structures module enables ownership of investments to be easily tracked and can reflect changes with successive rounds of funding. This information can be used to derive internal fund ownership and the related valuation which can be automatically transferred to the accounting records.
Associated covenants such as options and warrants and convertibility of instruments can be set up to enable complex ownership analysis and dilution modelling to be performed.
Framework’s reporting capabilities can draw together holding data along with narrative, performance and valuation information, to provide investment reports.
The Capital Structures module:
- records the order of all debt and equity securities to automatically calculate accurate share values or provisions.
- can record any number of security structures to model any previous structures or “what-if” re-organisations.
- enables the modelling of syndicate partners, management and other parties’ interest in the securities along with their known covenants and voting rights.
- enables the modelling of all third-party securities.
- provides simple and accurate analysis on the structures modelled.