With the advancement in technology and availability of real-time high-speed connectivity, it has become easier to keep tab on the surroundings giving power to the governments, security agencies to provide citizens with a safer environment. However, couple of key existing challenges with these solutions have been
Recognition of suspects
- Difficult to detect Suspects and other person of interest across country while the police officer goes about the daily routine
Theft and Safety
- Employee, managers, and supervisors cannot be everywhere, and it is difficult to monitor each visitor visiting the facility
- No proof or record of the activity that took place
At 3i Infotech, the NextGen team relentlessly works to solve these real-world problems and has developed the IoT based surveillance platform which would help the agencies with
- Real time recognition of any suspect or person of interest (missing person or lost elderly folks) and notify.
24*7 Passive Monitoring
- Because employees, managers, and supervisors cannot be everywhere at once, a video surveillance system monitors productivity without the added expense of hiring additional personnel.
- Video surveillance protects employees indirectly by monitoring each visitor who comes into the building and keeps a video record of their activity.
Key benefits of the solution
- Better tracking and monitoring helping in reducing the crime rate
- Lower the risk of vandalism
- Aid Law enforcement