With advancements in Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence, chatbots are being used frequently in enterprises. They are quickly becoming an ideal digital interface for users to interact with brands. According to a study by Gartner, by 2021, close to 25% of digital workers will make use of Virtual Assistants on a daily basis at the workplace. This is a sharp rise from less than 2% in 2019.
Since 2015, the chatbot market is growing at a rate of 35% and more than 80% of businesses are expected to create chatbots that will bring in $8 billion in yearly savings. In just five years, Artificial Intelligence has moved from the field of academic research to business communication.
Chatbots infer and process user’s phrases and give a prompt pre-set answer. There are three main types of chatbots:
- AI-Powered Chatbots
- Intellectually Independent Chatbots
- Rule-based Chatbots
What Can You Expect from Chatbots?
Chatbots can be used for business affairs to everyday tasks such as ordering a taxi, generating legal documents and more. Here are some common chatbot use cases:
- As a delivery service: When chatbots are used to deliver food, you do not have to call and wait. You just have to write to a chatbot, look at the images of food and decide what you want.
- For sales: Chatbots can be used to sell goods. They are used by online shops that help customers in the process of purchasing. They offer the best solution based on user preferences so you wouldn’t have to put any effort to search for the product you are looking for.
- As customer support: Chatbots automate communication with customers and help them save on customer service costs by giving them an immediate reply. By using chatbots, businesses will be able to free up agents for more challenging tasks.
- As an organizer: Chatbots are of great help in everyday life. They can remind us of important meetings and other things that you have planned. For example, the Facebook chatbot Hello Jarvis can make shopping lists and plan your tasks in the form of to-do lists with reminders.
How Chatbots Will Change the Way We Connect with Consumers
To personalize your brand and to enhance brand engagement chatbots let you connect with your users on a deeper level, find out more about them by asking definite questions and make them feel that they are in control.
Chatbots cut costs for businesses by getting rid of unnecessary expenses with traditional customer service representatives or call center agents. They make it more convenient for customers to communicate with brands. Most customers want a speedy recommendation and buy an item on their mobile phone instead of calling a representative.
There is a lot to figure out when it comes to the performance and measurement of chatbots. However, we are all set to replace human relations with technological ones. Chatbots are supplying businesses with the one thing they are missing — a deeper connection with their users. 3i Infotech has taken the lead in offering chatbot services and released voice chats for banks, healthcare firms, and insurers.
3i Infotech has taken the lead in offering chatbot services and released voice chats for banks, healthcare firms, and insurance companies.