PREMIA Broker is a robust, flexible, and user-friendly insurance broker management system. Developed using Oracle Forms and designed to support all major classes of insurance businesses like motor, fire, marine, engineering, and general accidents; it automates insurance brokerage operations, reduces costs, and shortens transaction time, leading to increased customer satisfaction.
- Multi-currency support
- Facility to print broking slips, quotations, cover notes, and accounting documents
- Fully integrated with finance module (single sign-on facility, automatic credit and debit note generation, and direct posting)
- Provision for entering and maintaining textual information at policy level for ready reference
- Alerts for follow-up of claim payments, both outstanding and recoveries, and reminders set in MS Outlook
- Flexible hierarchical structure
- Integrated system flow across underwriting and broking functions
- Extensive list of MIS reports
- High level of security with user authorization management for approval limits
- Multiple iterations for each quotation
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Flexibility to customize the policy with quick plug-in schedules
- Document and image upload for easy retrieval and quick filing
Key business benefits
- Improved productivity and shorter time-to-market with Open Source version, automated operations, and minimal data entry
- Reduced business costs
- Better document retrieval and management with document and image upload functionality
- Enhanced customer satisfaction with customized policies
- Smarter business decision-making with advanced insurance MIS and reports
- Efficient handling of voluminous transactions
PREMIA Broker can also be deployed with Oracle Database 11g Release 2 and Oracle Weblogic Server 11g R1.
PREMIA Broker is now Oracle Exadata & Exalogic ready.