Framework’s Deal Flow module allows General Partners to manage the key processes of deal investment and divestment. The deal flow pipeline provides investment managers with visibility of all key activities. A common, current, streamlined view of the process facilitates team collaboration as well as management information.
Comprehensive reciprocity functionality provides analysis on the source of deals and the financial relationships between General Partners, advisors, and deal providers.
The Deal Flow module:
- ensures that all knowledge of a deal currently residing with executives is captured in a convenient and unobtrusive manner.
- minimizes the change in practices required of executives so the least amount of work is required to capture the data necessary to evaluate the deal.
- provides an integrated and configurable workflow functionality surrounding the deal flow process to allow maximum efficiency when moving through the stages of evaluating a deal.
- ensures that all interested parties of a deal are continually aware of its status with configurable reminders notifying them of any work they need to complete.
- optimizes the information captured for all deals to enable reciprocity to be leveraged.
- ensures all activities such as emails or meetings about a deal are automatically logged and available for everyone.